Google
 
Web Kodumai da saami!!


Saturday, November 26, 2005

Adutha veetu blog..


It is only after I came here to Australia that I started blog-hopping and blogging too. It all started when I received a forward on a post written on a blog, and I visited that blog and read through the entire blog (velai vetti illadhavangaluku idhellam sagajamappa!!) and then wondered why I shouldn't blog my thoughts or whatever crap it is..adhanala naanum rendu arambichen (again no velais, only vettis)

Ok, talking about blog-hopping, enaku onnu puriyala, I dont see any meaningful content in half of those blogs that are widely read (no poramai tags, nijamma solren). And half of them contain statements that humble illiterate folks like me don't understand :( I want to understand if a blog means you write whatever you want, or you write whatever you want with humor, or you write what you think would interest others, or you vent out! What do I write? I write coz I want these Australian experiences should remain recorded somewhere for me to laugh at them a few years later..And indha blog-hoppers leave comments too. Some blogs have some solid content, either hilarious or informative, and I appreciate that.
(Manasatchi: Ok, who cares if Usha appreciates it or not?!
Usha: Ippo indha kelvi romba avasiyama?)
Aana onnu, I perfectly understand that this is entertainment, blogging something helps you in venting out and gives an immense satisfaction that you have written something to the net, whether someone reads it or not :)

2 Comments:

Blogger shree said...

idhu dhan usha's punch! oru vishayam sonna, adha enjoy pannrada vittuttu, illadha yellam yosippa (pazhamozhi sonna anubavikkanum, aaraya koodadhu). idhula she nags at me as Gemini, seeing things in multiple angles - thevai dhaan!
yedhuvume puriyalayam, ana akka mattum blog open pannuvangalam. (titlea oru dhadavai sathama sollikkaren)
anyways, ippodhaikku comment adikka onnumilla, so rest in next

8:48 PM  
Blogger KC! said...

Akka manichirungooo

9:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home