Google
 
Web Kodumai da saami!!


Wednesday, May 07, 2008

Un panam panam...en panam panam


Me back from Spain!! And just so you know, Spain sema super, it is a sunny and exciting country to be in - reminded me of my Aussie days :D Spain now comes into my list of favo countries, that had just one element - Australia.

Ok, back to my kodumai this week...I can't say it was a week's kodumai actually. Naan ippo ethanavadhu company-la iruken-nu enake theriyadhu, andha range-ku vanara jandhu madhiri thavitruken :D Aana long long ago bangalore-la oru company-la serndhu first time thanni, sorry, concentrated fruit juice adichene (and also a wicked April fool joke by kuttisathan), andha company vittu 2.5 years achu..and I had been praising about that company's release procedure to everyone I meet.

The current company I work for does some background check on the earlier companies (paavam, evalo company-nu check panvanga pavam), and following the check on the "thanni" company, I got a mail from the finance team saying my PF is still with them. Ennadhu, en PF panam enkitta illaya?? Padupavi pasangala, indha background check nadakkalana en panam ambo-va??

Seri ok, ippovavadhu sonnangale-nu I started my muyarchi of getting this money in December.

December - Mudhalla form anuppu-nanga, but evanuku inga PF number-lam theriyudhu? That too 2.5 yrs ago? Idhellam mail-laye anupa koodadha, I had to ask for it before I could send the form. Indha form post pantu I was asking my mom everyday if any cheque had come..and avanga pavam, postman-a daily kettu verupethitrundhanga.

January - Wait panniye Jan end varaikum vandhutten. Idhu ennada vamba pochu-nu I mailed them before I left for India for my vacation. Oru chinna nambikkai, naama London varardhukulla kidaichidumnu, but naama enikavadhu easy-a edhavadhu vangi irukoma?

Feb - India, and didn't have the brains to contact them :D

March - I got back to London, and I still didn't see any trace of the money. Seri-nu call pannen, and the finance admin said my form was still being checked. Naan enna patent vangardhuku invention details-a submit panniruken, indha range-ku check panranga? And the next day he wasn't even picking up the calls! Mail anupinalum badil anuppa mattenranga, call pannalum edukka mattenranga, enna ulagamada idhu-nu when I was thinking, oru pazhaya colleague advise pannan, "paaruma, ippo financial year end, so niraya velai irukum avanuku, nee april beginning-la contact pannu"-nu. Seri ok, ivalo naal wait pantom, we'll wait more appadinu vittuten.

April - I called up this guy again. Naanum oru 10 times call panni irupen, and everytime either the consultants haven't checked or they were on holidays! Adhu eppadidhan en panamna 1008 check panranga, illa leave podaranga-nu therila enaku :)) And then came the bomb - I called up 2 weeks ago and he says, "Usha, I haven't got your form at all"!! Dei, konja naal munnadidhane form check panranga-nu sonna, ippo form-e illa-nra??? Thalaiezhuthe-nu I sent a soft copy of the document. Doc anupparacheve sollalamla, PAN number venumu? Anuppina appuram he sends another mail asking my PAN details. Serinu adhaiyum anuppinen...and no answer at all for the next 2 days!

MAy - Naan Spain poittu thirumbiyum vandhu kooda no mails...and I called up today, and he picks up the call and says "yeah tell me Usha" - grr...naan enna oor kadhai pesardhukka call pannen? - and before I could answer, he uttered the magical words - "your cheque is ready"...Woohoooo!!! Adhu seri, cheque ready achu-na won't a person even call or mail that it is ready? Seri ok, I've got the money anyways, and I also got my reimbursement today for an exam I took...ellarum enaku panam tharanga!!! :D (and I got a £1 as part of a deal I had with a colleague, eppolam avan swear word use panrano, appolam kuttisathan-ku £1 hee hee)

16 Comments:

Blogger ILA (a) இளா said...

Enna panam kedaichuruchaaa...

ithuthaan kodumai. Naan tax file panni 4 varushama kathuttu irukein. USla irunthu kannu muzichu call panni pesitte irukein. pora pokkula telephone tax rebatekku mela poyirumnu nenaikirein

3:52 PM  
Blogger ambi said...

nalla velai remembered. naanum en companyla PF panam vaanganum.

paravayilla, unakku kooda buthi irukke! :p

ellam sari, naan spain ponen! naan spain ponen!nu ethana thadava peethikanumaa? :))

4:31 AM  
Blogger MT said...

congrats.. my pf is not to be seen for 3 years now... and I am still sending forms..

8:51 AM  
Blogger ஆயில்யன் said...

//The current company I work for does some background check on the earlier companies (paavam, evalo company-nu check panvanga pavam), //


ரியலி ரொம்ப ரொம்ப பாவம்!
அத விட இது மாதிரி கம்பெனிகளுக்கு உங்கள பத்தி சொல்லி சொல்லி அலுத்துப்போன அந்த ஒல்டு கம்பெனி ஆளுங்களும்தான்!

12:17 PM  
Blogger Meher :) said...

Haha... all's well that end's well!

Epdiyo panam kaikku vandacchu! Adhuve great! And adhoda other sources of money too.. so party time.. :D

1:58 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

enna kodomai saravanan idhu...eblogger le yum...

BTW..arai en 305 kadavul is a super movie...

2:01 PM  
Blogger Ajay said...

rengarajan relations...
apparam wassup with u..u know Nemeldi is back...

4:14 PM  
Blogger Prakash K said...

Hoooo god..!

7:49 PM  
Blogger MT said...

btw, spainla bilbao poneengla

bilbao muesum munnadi sivaji thalaivar dance aadina location paatheengla...

8:07 PM  
Blogger Vg said...

"Naan ippo ethanavadhu company-la iruken-nu enake theriyadhu" - Mee too the same usha.. Naama ellam itha count panni time waste panna mudiyathu.. :)))

"and he picks up the call and says "yeah tell me Usha" - grr...naan enna oor kadhai pesardhukka call pannen? - " --- That's a cool punch..

That 1 Pound seems to be good.. :)) Can accompany u on that share.. ;)

9:19 PM  
Blogger SLN said...

Hi Usha,

Just saw you are back and blogging. Belated (re)welcome.

Porumaiyaa appuram padikkareyn

Cheers
SLN

11:32 AM  
Blogger APAM NAPAT said...

One pound for every swear word aa. Idhu nalla irukkey.

11:47 AM  
Anonymous Aravindan said...

Hey,
I stumbled on this blog while searching for "panam enna da panam" in google. Why was i searching for it? thats a different story. It is a boring Saturday afternoon, so i decided to read all your posts. If you keep a list of everyone who read ALL your posts, you can add me to that list.

You have an intriguing profile picture, by the way.

5:38 PM  
Anonymous Aravindan said...

Whats the cartoon character used in every post? Is that Gilbert?

5:44 PM  
Anonymous Vinod said...

Hey usha, antha album picture looks damn good.


vinod.

2:35 AM  
Anonymous Kannan said...

இந்த ப்ளாக் நல்லா இருக்கு

11:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home