Google
 
Web Kodumai da saami!!


Monday, March 12, 2012

Otta otta otta test mudiyala...


cha, i think the time has come for countries to recognize and appreciate the indian mentality and bend things based on that :( ennanga space-e bend aagudhu, rules bend aaga koodadha??

all this for a stupid driving test!! Neengale sollunga, does chennai have roundabouts? or does tamilnadu have roundabouts - verum traffic signal dhane iruku? appo andha oorlerndhu varavangaluku roundabout concept varadhunu freeya vida vendiyadhudhane? Oor fulla roundabout vacha oru manushan, sorry manushi enna panva?? Driving test fail dhane aava? :(

So there, I went for the driving test and according to my instructor, got the best examiner the world could possibly ask for...and idhayum sollanum, my instructor just wanted to get me off her car, supposedly romba kodumai padutharenam avangalai :D adhanala she was praying all possible Satans (she is an atheist) that I pass this test.

Naanum seri ok, naama engangayo drive pannirukom, alpa Londonla panna mattoma (micha edathula no roundabout I forgot) appadinu car eduthen...mudhal 10 mins nalla pochu, easy manouvre, left edu, right edu-nutrundhanga. Appuramdhan thideernu the supernatural powers decided it isn't worth watching a non-adventurous exam. Examiner sonnanga, neeye direction parthu indha area pakkam po nu, so naanum ottite ponen and I must have missed the direction board somewhere, that I got confused which way to go in the roundabout. Idhu normal dhan, but what is not normal is that I had gone through that route 10 times and I knew which exit I should take. Yet, kadaisi nimishathula andha exit illainu naane decide panni nera poitten - ada adhu kooda parvallainga, I went into the road and attempted to continue onto a private walkway a.k.a the area's towncenter :(

Aaha, nammalai kolai pannadhan vandhiruku idhunu decide-e pantanga andha examiner, she started yelling "turn turn turn", and paavam kathiye uyir poida pogudhunu I turned the car into another street. Marupadiyum konja neram romba boring-a pochu drive, and she said I want you to do this route. Indha "this route"-nradhum naan 10 times attempt paninadhudhan, so one would have thought it was cakewalk. But since it happened to me, and it happened to be the test, I happily drove into a buslane that was marked 24 hours :)), and I had known it wasn't allowed. Idhuku mela andha paatiyala mudiyala, avangale steered into the adjacent lane :))

See, I understand road-nu irundha van varum, lorry varum, cycle varum, en poonaikutti kooda varum - aana en idhellam en driving test podhu varanum? And especially when I had just started the car thinking not one vehicle is around, and suddenly dart in like some vittalacharya movie?

Anyways, the patti decided I don't read road signs (nyayamdhan, signboard-e parkalana vera enna solvanga), I don't observe well (thanks poonaikutti, cycle, van) and that I am bent upon killing her (which I don't understand, do you?)..and now my instructor says she wants to rip my head off :(

7 Comments:

Blogger ashok said...

good luck next time :)

7:05 AM  
Blogger logic said...

Lol..good one..
" naama engangayo drive pannirukom, alpa Londonla panna mattoma "

ithu konjam over

7:09 AM  
Blogger Meher :) said...

:D So sad!

Good luck next time pa! Innoru vati try pannita pochu!

10:59 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ithu evalavo parava ille.. US la naan test eduthappo examiner romba bayanthu poyi... avale test center kku thirumba ottitu vantha na parthukkongalen ....ellam neram...

8:15 AM  
Anonymous Unraveled said...

Nice.. me too fail in my driving test. but in India. Said i wont giv him the money he asked.

4:25 AM  
Blogger MT said...

thalaiku vandhadhu, thalapavoda pogum, kavala padadheenga!

btw, comment after long time.. do you have license now?

10:13 AM  
Blogger gils said...

rotfl :D:D kitathatta en driving training mathiriye iruku..but test appo it was different kathai :D :D

9:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home