Google
 
Web Kodumai da saami!!


Saturday, January 14, 2006

Sollal aditha....


I just dont get this thing...the way people conclude about things by seeing only one side of the whole picture. Nobody seems to be knowing the amount of work I put in, forget the amount of work I put in, nobody even seem to think I am working!!

Agreed, naan edho ulnaatu sadhiyaala main area-la ella managers koodayum utkarndhutiruken (the program manager and engagement mgr right behind me sharing the cube, the dev managers right in the adjacent cube and showering queries on me) , and the workers team has a room for itself where everyone sit together and maja madi/work.... Managers kooda utkararadhe edhiri naatukulla pugundha soldier kanakka feeling tharudhu, idhu nadula I keep running around for stuff I have to work on and keep dodging missiles, MIGs et al from different managers. It's a dog's day-nradhu almost everyday-nra madhiri ayachu.

But when I visit that room, I get frequent questions like "What are you doing Usha, she seems to be doing everything"..aamangada, vanga, naan anga onnum kizhikardhilla, I just keep delegating work and jolly-a sarukumaram vilayadaren velila!!! I dont know what is going wrong, is it that because they keep seeing my team working on things in their room that they are oblivious to what is happening outside, or is it that my team keeps projecting that it is working too hard and that I dont do anything..

Well, whatever, I have decided to move into the same room to see if my team is really overloaded, or if the team isnt working smartly enough to work fast, and if they are really overloaded, I will take up some of it apart from my own load.

13 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

idhukkudhaan periyavanga solli irukkaanga...ennannaa...

neenga vela senjaa mattum podhaadhu...neenga vela seyreenganu mathavangala namba vekkanum.:-)

2:33 AM  
Blogger Ajay said...

intha mathiri prachna varum-nu therinju thaan naan velaikke pogala;)
tho dunno y u need to take some of their work also...

10:55 AM  
Blogger KC! said...

Raaj,

Adhu eppadinga namba vaikaradhu? konjam ennai enlighten pannungalen.

Ajay,

It's simple, if your teammembers are overloaded, its your responsibility to relieve them of the load so that they dont get stressed out. It can be in any form, and I dont think it is wrong sharing the load if needed.

5:40 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Again, MIG is not a missile.
Rajesh

11:26 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Rajesh, enga neengalum aalaye kaanam? enna aachi?

anon-aa vareenga?

12:38 PM  
Blogger dfgfg said...

Usha, konjam apdi ipdi pose kodukka vendiyadhu dhaan.:-)

12:41 PM  
Blogger KC! said...

Again Rajesh, you say it rains cats and dogs, you dont say it rains cats and cats..

btw, unga site-la ivalo fields vachirukeengale, naanga ellam evalo kashta padarom-nu hope you understand now :)

6:44 PM  
Blogger the laughing czar said...

hey usha!!!
dunno if you still remember me..
name's vinay and was working in i2... i was in the DM team...

ambarish keeps me updated about u.. he told me that you have moved to australia..

just came across your blog.. so thought that will leave a comment..

do mail me.. whenever you have the time.. my mail id's vinay.jayakumar@gmail.com..

take care
vinay

5:55 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Rajesh kitta cricket pathi ezhudhadheynnu sonnaa avan enna pannuvaan. Vera edhuvum theriyaadhey.

Rajesh

8:09 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Rajesh ! apdinna cricket-e ezhuthunga. Yen kovichukireenga :-)

11:17 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Usha, where are you?

12:38 AM  
Blogger KC! said...

Bogged down by work Raaj, ennala oru degree kooda divert aaga mudiyala :( especially since this is the last week for our team. Will be back next week or so.

Rajesh, ayyo paavam neenga, cricket pathiye ezhudikonga, naanga onnum sollala..:)

1:01 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh ok. No probs, madam.

(paathu romba stress pannikkaadheenga!)

7:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home