Google
 
Web Kodumai da saami!!


Wednesday, December 14, 2005

kadavul padhi mirugam padhi..


Rework again!! Oru manushi ethanai thadavai rework panva? Threshold limit enkitterndhu dhan edukanum ninaikaren..this particular work has been done several times that ennoda kanavula kooda indha work dhan panren! Indha dev team keeps on making more and more changes, which in turn is delaying the schedule..adhu kooda parvalla (infact niraya per-ku oorku pogave ishtam illayam ippo), rework panradhudhan is more taxing.

Andha depressing day-ku next day kathuppom-nu resolution eduthome, adhai kappathuvom-nu daily kaalaila varen, but it tragically ends in doing a completely insane task instead! Adding fuel to this fire is this DEO guy (belonging to the same dev team) who keeps coming to me every morning to start making his day by addressing me "GoodMorning DEO", which he did today too.

'Vaada raasa vaa, unnai parkalanudhan wait pannindhen'

"Good Morning" (Grrrrrrrrrrrrr)

Ore kushi avanuku, naan pal kadikardhu kettuducham, he irritates me more by smirking at me. Appuram avan avanoda manager kitta pesindhan, while I got back to my "rework" and my music. Naan pattu kekkumpodhu hum panven, illa edhavadhu kaiya vachittu pannitrupen like tapping or snapping, en thalai ezhuthu, ivan irukumpodha pannanum? He resumed his "Everybody teases Usha" show and commented, "She has all kinds of actions that heroes do in movies", adhai kettu suthi irundhavanga sirichanga (enda ennai mattum target panra?) and he said "It's fun watching someone getting angry" (Aama, it is more fun getting thrashed up, wanna try?) and it went on..am not going to relate more than this, innum kadupaiduven!

Enakulla irundha kutti sathan mella muzhichudhu, erkaneve sema irate-a irundhena on the dev team, I decided I should do something. This reminded me of a prank (rather a sensitive prank) I played in my previous company..periya effect ellam illa, but many wouldn't like it...

1 Comments:

Blogger APAM NAPAT said...

Moral of the story:
Paatu ketundey work panninaa, rework thaan.

Adhu enna prank. Seekaram. Mandai vedikudhu.

7:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home