Google
 
Web Kodumai da saami!!


Thursday, December 22, 2005

Aadi paaru Mangatha!!


Iniku client place-la luncheon + Secret Santa gift deliveries..in which I wasnt really interested. The reason being that I had learnt on Wednesday that the person who had got my name had sort of grunted when he saw my name in his slip of paper, and I also knew what he had purchased. So perusa enaku onnum expectations ellam illa. But ofcourse, naan yaaruku Secret Santa-vo avanukum anegama naandhan-nu therinjirukum ninaikaren; konja naal munnadi he had taken the envelope containing the names around, and when he came to me avankitta sonnen:

"I dont want to take your name" (Naan illa, en kutti sathan..enakudhan ippadilam pesa theriyadhe)

"But why, I am a very good guy, why wouldn't you want to take my name?"

"Just like that!"

And, by the so-called Murphy's Law, I took the slip and it, well, contained his name. And when he moved from my cube, I told this to my cube-mates and everyone laughed..appo avan parthan naanga ellam sirikardha, so I presume that he must have guessed it. (murpagal seyyin pirpagal vilayum-nradhuku indha Secret Santa nalla padam enaku) Moreover, after I had placed the gift under the Christmas tree, avan en cube pakkam vandhu mathavanga kitta sollitirundhan that his Secret Santa has given him some nicely wrapped gift-nu..chamathu payyan pavam.

Friday erkaneve yarukum mood varadhu velai panradhuku, Christmas season-na kekkanuma? I was restless with no mood to work (choo, matha naalellam work panniya-nu kekka koodadhu!), so suthindhen office-laye..then I discovered that one of my colleagues had got playing cards as gift. "Cool," I told the others "let's play a game of Rummy by 4" and came back to my desk. 4 mani achu, and we all gathered to play..kadavule, 1008 rules, disagreements adhu idhu-nu we hardly played a complete game. We had played just 2 games when a girl suddenly came and messed the deck up. Avlodhan, ennoda Secret Santa recepient-ku tension vandhu kathittan "Nee enna 5 vayasu kuzhandhaya"-nu, I could see that the girl was getting tensed up and she retorted a bit and left the room. Konja neram vilayadirupom when this guy remembered her and asked where she is. Enga ellarukume therinju pochu, ponnu azha dhan poyirupa-nu, so I went in search of her and found her in the pantry with two other girls crying over this. Seri, samadhana paduthalam-nu kitta ponen:

"Hey, ennama idhukellam azhara?"

"Illa Usha, en appa kooda ennai thittinadhilla, ivan ennai thittitan.." (Aaha, idhu nalla iruke, inimel ellarum oru board-oda work-ku vanga, ennoda Appa thittinadhilla, so vera yarum ennai thitta koodadhu-nu, mathavangalukellam useful-a irukum)

"Avan thitinan-na nee angaye sollanum that you didnt like him talking like that, inga vandhu azhudha enna punniyam?"

"Illa Usha, I dont want to tell him too" (Enna nalla manasu, vandharai vazha vaippom-nra madhiri vaidharai vittu vaipom policy poliruku)

Kadaiseela I managed to make her smile by talking more, ofcourse at the cost of many colleagues' manams, but who cares, ippo ivalaidhane manage pannanum, infact avaloda teamlead-aye shameless-nu sonnen ava sirikanum-nu. Appuram avane vandhan, vandhu sorry kettan and all is well that ends well kadhaidhan.

Then we resumed our game, everyone at the height of their tempers (en-nu therila) that again we had a lot of arguments about the rule of Rummy (kashtam, idhukellam discussion engalukulla) and we managed another couple of games, well, it was time for Cinderella to leave, so naan kilambitten. Aama, Rummy-la drop panna 25 points and middle drop panna 50 points dhane?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home