Google
 
Web Kodumai da saami!!


Thursday, February 23, 2006

Ada ennatha solvenungo?!!


Here I am, precisely in the same state as I was on Tuesday when I wrote that post, wondering whatever happened to my interview...Purinjikka mattenrangale!!!

The TLM had been telling me that he will know on Tuesday, on Wednesday, on Thursday...but surprises!! he doesn't get to know! Adhu eppadi-nu dhan enakum therila..customer-oda meeting-nraru, mail anuparanga customer-nraru..aana information mattum illa-nrar!

Nethu I called him in the evening to ask him what happened, and he said they want to put me in another project coz they found me more suitable for something advanced (eppadi-nu enaku sathiyama pureela) but that would take time..and if I want to get into this immediately, I can opt for the one they had interviewed me for..I told him I will think about it.

Konjam makkaloda brainstorm (yeah yeah, brain ellam controversial topic dhan, I know) pannitu, I decided to get into this (onnume theriyadhu, idhuku enna advanced vendi kidaku) and tried reaching him..

4:00 PM
Me: Hello TLM, is this a right time to talk to you?
TLM: can you call by 6? I am in a meeting

I missed the first bus out of campus..
6:00 PM
Me: Hello TLM
TLM: Can you call by 7? I am in another meeting (grrrrr...)
Me: I will call by 7:30, thats when I'd reach home (not wanting to miss the next bus out, yaar indha idathula velai illama utkararadhu?)
TLM: Ok!

7:30 PM
A very familiar voice: You have reached the voice mail
8:00 PM
You have reached the voice mail (grr)
8:10 PM
You have reached...
8:15 PM
You have..
8:30 PM
You..(Slam!!!)

Sema kaduppagi mail anupiten whatever I wanted to convey! Yarukavadhu nambikkai iruka, idhu engayavadhu poi mudiyum-nu?? Please tell me!

7 Comments:

Blogger Karthi Permanathan said...

Same Blood (In vadivel tone). I think this is happening in most of the IT companies

3:20 AM  
Blogger vishy said...

USha.. coming to this matter of conveying a message.. I think email is the best option.. somties fone panni pesarache.. we do not get ot say what we want to exactly say.. email la uninterrupted aah ellathayum kottidalam..

ana onnu.. I really hate this when I someone does not pick up the fone.. or tells me they r busy.. basically is means they do not care..

5:48 AM  
Blogger ambi said...

HMmm, eni porukka mudiyaathu..

Garuda puranathulla soona padi, antha TLM ku mouse adi treatment kodukka vendiyathu thaan.

addressa sollunga! Avaaruku eni mouseaa click panna suttu viral erukaathu..

6:11 AM  
Blogger dakaltiz said...

usha.
Chk out my parallel to ouright kiss..Ramesh n Vijay ..pathi..

6:22 AM  
Blogger neighbour said...

Hmm... ada yeenga ippadi kastapatukareenga... Dont worry for this and all.. Appraisal kita varaadha varaikum prechanaiyae illai...

ithu s/w Engg vazkaila oru padalam.. anaivarum idhai thaandi thaan varanum...

naan kittathaata irupathu naal client replykaaga wait pannitu irundhaen..

yellam nalla padiyaa nadakum kavalai vendaam... computeramman kaapathuvaal..

9:50 AM  
Blogger Dawdler said...

i wud have advised you to send in an email.. fone panrathoda romba better.. and u dont gauge information abt aby1's mood... word of solace.... ithuve velaiku apply panni evanavathu itha mathiri pannana nenachuparunga..

8:37 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

chin up buddy...

12:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home