Google
 
Web Kodumai da saami!!


Monday, February 20, 2006

Vidukadhaiya indha vazhkai...


Am really tensed up today..enna aagumo therila, here I am waiting for a client interview feedback for a project biting my already diminishing nails..

En vazhkaila ethanai varushamdhan padichitte irupeno therila, and as I have mentioned in one of my earlier posts, pudhusu pudhusa sambandhame illama kathukka vaikaranga! This time it was worse..naan oru domain-la irukken, and on Thursday I got a mail from a top-level manager asking me to send my profile. Naanum en experience pottu anuppinen and he reverted back saying experience on a different domain wasnt there! I was surprised, experience irundhadhane poda mudiyum??! I called him up and he asked me if I knew the tools on that domain and I said yes (kelvi patrukene naandhan) and he said, "allright then, put it in"..naanum seridhan, client impress panradhuku poliruku-ntu illadha polladha tool ellam potten, ofcourse the tools that he had wanted me to.

Sometime later I called him up and asked him what the interview questions would be, and he tells me that it would be on these tools!!! Enna position ketta, appodhan andha mahanubavan solrar it is in a different domain. I was shocked and I hung up, only to call him up a little later..

Me: Hello TLM, I..
TLM: I am on another call, can you take it up t'row?
Me: that's what I wanted to talk...
TLM: I will give you a call later, but you are prepared for the interview tomorrow, right?

and he hung up!! I was flabbergasted, ennangada idhu aniyayama iruku..theriyadhadha assign panradhayum pantu, naalaiku interview-na enna artham?! I made a series of calls, and finally made this guy understand that I am totally new and I can have the interview on Monday. But 3 tools + concepts + methodologies in 3 days?!! Yarkavadhu idhu jaasthi time-nu thonichuna, let me know, definite-a kovil katren; but for my little brain, it looked like some huuuuuge mountain I am trying to cross..

3 naal sema kadupulayum (ofcourse, evalo varushamdhan padichutte irupen-tudhan) and tension-layum padichuttu nethu andha interview attend pannen..and now I cant even sit on my seat, am so tensed..will I get through? I dont think I have done excellently, maybe not...but I have not left anything unanswered, so may be I will...but it might not have satisfied the customer, so nadakkadhu..aana idhuku mela enna answer panradhu-nu therila, so maybe they'd think otherwise...hayyo!!! Please let me know the results!!!!!!!

27 Comments:

Blogger logic said...

enna than nadakum nadakatumay..
irutinil needhi maraytume..

thalavan irukiran mayankathey..


U r style...

8:25 PM  
Blogger Dawdler said...

evalavu naal padikartha pathi enkitta sollatha.... semma foundations.....

8:25 PM  
Blogger Ajay said...

as dawdler said, dont tell us how long u r studying...we r like vivek, charlie, damu..eternal students...
and good luck on the results..u'll get thro, don't worry...

9:47 PM  
Blogger Dawdler said...

adpaavi..ajay.. chinni jayantha- vitutiye

9:56 PM  
Blogger Ajay said...

slap of the tingue...

9:57 PM  
Blogger ashok said...

Ur posts always do justice to ur blog title...lol

10:53 PM  
Blogger neighbour said...

hmmm.. this always happen.. I changed my domain, technology everything just for onsite.. On that 2 months when I am trying for onsite every week I will learn some new technology and attend the client interviews...

idhu yellam arasiyala sahajammaa...

11:26 PM  
Blogger ambi said...

Hiyoo! Hiyoo! chinna pullayavee erukeenga!

shd talk to client that as if we r the pple who build that tool -- ithu Baala padaam..

thenali raman "thilakaashta mahisha banthanam" kadhai unga paati papu mammu ootum poothu sollaliyaa?

5:27 AM  
Blogger Ramesh said...

i guessed ur next blog title usha.. it will be "aathaa, naan pass ayittaen " ;-) hmm all the best.. ennoda soga kadhai keteenga -naa neenga evvalovo parava illai-nu solluveengaa.. will write it up sometimes later

6:28 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ennadaaa pollatha valkaaa
ada ennada pollatha valkaa
yaara namby namma petralo amma
ada pogum idam ontru thane irungada summaa
ithuku poiyy aladikalamaaaa ...

11:17 AM  
Blogger radiantbear said...

lol, had a hearty laught after the considerable amount of time I took to read your post its been a long time since I read a tanglish post, I am crossing my fingers that you get through!!


ny

12:06 PM  
Blogger KC! said...

logic..idhellam aniyayama therila?! vendha pun and vel...

Ranjith & Ajay..atleast neenga innum students tag-ladhane suthareenga? enaku andha justification kooda kidayadhu :( thanks for the boost, ajay

Ashok..thanks..

Neighbor and Ramesh..am very glad that am not a loner he he

Veda..ennoda satisfaction ellam criteria-na naan engayo poirupen, but thanks :)

7:04 PM  
Blogger KC! said...

Ambi, Anon and NaanYaar..Welcome :)

Enpa ambi, unga paatidhan Garudapuranam kooda sollikoduthala? ;)

Anon, by any chance, enaku title options thareengala illa thethareengala..enaku edho nakkal adikara madhiri theriyudhu :)) j/k

NaanYaar? thanks, please do keep your fingers crossed :)

7:07 PM  
Blogger Ajay said...

naan boost vangi kudukkalaye!!

7:34 PM  
Blogger ambi said...

Entha nerathulayum, lollu mattum koraylaiyee ushaa?

current pjct makes ambi into Anniyan slowly.. enniki Yen pjt mngerku Agumbatham treatment kodukka poreen nu theriyalai...

venumna sollunga, unga PM kku oru treatment kudukren.. aprum ushavee thollai panneve mattar..

8:32 PM  
Blogger Known Stranger said...

hey.. if you wann to write in tamil through english why not you use this website

http://www.jaffnalibrary.com/tools/Unicode.htm

2:01 AM  
Blogger KC! said...

Ajay..eppadi ungalala mattum mudiyudhu idhellam?

Ambi..illala parvalla, naane en PM ellam parthukaren, hopefully andha 1/5 company ennodadha iruka koodadhu..irundha PMs-kaga romba kashta paduven ;)

Vaishnav..I'd prefer doing a trans-literation than writing in tamil, coz I use English sentences too. I visited that site, the way it translates English is horrible, ja, vallina la..are not coming out at all, atleast for a newbie like me!

3:21 AM  
Blogger ambi said...

Ahaaa! ethu thaanaa thozhil bakthi..

usha i tried my level best in my recent post in tamil minimising mistakes. only thing, u need patience to trial & error at that link.

6:02 AM  
Blogger APAM NAPAT said...

Cerebrum, Cerebellum or medulla oblongata? I don't have them, so no threat :-)

12:08 PM  
Blogger Known Stranger said...

okie use shift keys. you will get out of it. and i felt it is very convienent

12:43 PM  
Blogger Known Stranger said...

ennamoo phoo nalla irunthaa serri

12:44 PM  
Blogger KC! said...

Ambi, ponapogudhu..ennoda kumbikamba-va use pannama vittudaren ungala, it is better than the previous post :)

Rajesh, ennadhu cerebrum, cerebellum?? Adhellam already intertwine aagidhan inga ukandhiruken, neenga vera threat adhu idhu-nadheenga!!

Vaishnav, adhu yaar illa ennadhu phoo? Po? Poo? enna solla vandheenga?

7:25 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was referring to ur cartoon
Rajesh

9:06 PM  
Blogger PNA said...

hey ,,,,,,,,,
patience always brings results ..
now if u think it as gyan then i let it be ,.....

but that is it.....
a long wait has always paid well for me .....
so will for u

All the very best
Ash

12:30 AM  
Blogger radiantbear said...

lol at many of the comments especially Ammu's one's here..

so what happened??

9:45 AM  
Blogger vishy said...

"My brain is trying to kill me."


appo appo use pannalana unga Brain ava irunthalum athukku unga mela koobam varumthan.. kolai seiya than thonum athukkum..

please konjam use panni than parungalen.

8:31 PM  
Blogger KC! said...

Ash, welcome here :) and thanks for the words..

Ammu, sorry ammu melum ungalai kodumai paduthinadhuku..aana blog is my way of venting out.

Vishy, en brain use panna arambicha I cant be an employee of a s/w company!!! Velai-ku ulai vachiradheenga!

NaanYaar, :( I dont know!

10:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home